Saturday, March 7, 2020

Cheeky Burger 34: Yorkshire Pudding Burger



As a Yorkshire Lass I should've made this burger much sooner! It's a regular cheeseburger but with yorkshire puddings instead of a bread bun. Crazy stuff!

When I went to make the burgers I felt paranoid that the mince smelled weird so JD dashed to the shop for burgers instead. I cooked them on my new griddle (expect a blog post about it soon :D).



When they were nearly ready I popped some ready made frozen Yorkshires in the oven and chopped some cheese and tomato for toppings. When they were done I slightly flattened the puds and used them to sandwich up the burgers adding bacon, cheese and spinach adding tomato for JD.


We were both surprised how well Yorkshire Puddings work as a bread bun on a burger. They held together great and tasted really good. Medium sized puds were the perfect size for the burgers we'd bought. We're planning on having this again with the kids as chicken burgers. Yorkshire puddings seem less filling than bread buns too so it's a lighter meal. Very nice!

Ratings: JD - 4, Emma - 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

// following script until attribution comment is to add pinterest button