Saturday, May 25, 2019

Photo Challenge Week 2



I've been out and about taking more pictures for my Photo Challenge. I really like how that when I'm out walking now I seem to notice more because I'm looking around for picture opportunities. I hope you like them!


BUILDING. I walk past this old chapel often. Built in 1896 it's been converted into a B&B now.


TREE. You might have noticed that I really like cherry blossom trees. Here's another one. I love the shape of this one.


DOOR. I really like the shape of this door on a lovely house near the local graveyard.


FLOWER. I love seeing the wild garlic flowering at this time of year. It's everywhere and looks so pretty.


WINDOW. I really like the windows of this old Sunday School building. The coloured glass panes remind me of my Great-Grandad's house when I was a kid. I loved looking through the different colours to see the outside change colour.


CHURCH. I walk past this church on the way to my new job and I love how the spire looks against the clouds. It's called West Park United Reformed Church, it's a Grade II listed building and has been there for over 150 years.


BLUE. This beautiful bush I pass on my walk to the local shops.


That's it for Week 2. 14 pictures taken and 16 more to go. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

// following script until attribution comment is to add pinterest button