Saturday, October 24, 2020

A to Z Blogging Challenge: J is for JD

 


Back in November 2016 I started this A to Z Blogging Challenge and I only got up to I is for Ice Cream. But I've decided to pick up where I left off because I like to see things through to their bitter and pointless end.

I'm up to J now and of course the obvious choice is JD. My lovely husband.

It can't be a whole post of mushy stuff though so what else can I tell you about him.

He likes climbing things.


He likes petting cats.


He's written 5 books now!


You can see them here --> JD on Amazon


He's pretty great at tending to our growing plant collection! If left to me they would wither and die. 


JD is a good cook and can be relied upon to make tea easily but his particular culinary talent is seasoning food. I often make a meal and then have JD taste and season it at the end as he always makes food taste great with various herbs and spices. 


JD is incredibly supportive in everything I do. Whenever I suggest some challenge I want to do, he encourages me to do it. Plus half the time he joins in along with me. See Emma's Exercise Experiments as a great example of this! When I wanted to climb Pen-y-gent, JD made sure to pack enough snacks and drinks. There's no way I'd have done it without him. 

This is obviously only the tip of the iceberg as to why JD is so great but you can't all be married to him so you'll sadly never know the full extent of it! :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

// following script until attribution comment is to add pinterest button