Thursday, October 26, 2017

Oh Burger! 6: Sesame Salmon Burger



I'm not sure how I feel about a fish burger. I don't think I've had one before. I'll have to get used to the idea though because there are several in this book I'm working through! I know people eat them, McDonalds has one on it's menu. But who picks that over a cheeseburger? Not me :)

Coat your salmon in sesame seeds and then cook it in a frying pan with some sesame oil.


 Toast the bread bun and put a layer of thinly sliced cucumber and onion on it.


 Top with the salmon, I also added a bit of mayo or you could use tartar sauce.


My misgivings were unfounded, this burger was great. The sesame flavour was quite strong from the oil but it goes really well with salmon. There was a nice meaty bite to the whole burger which is just what you want. I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would.

Rating: Emma - 4

No comments:

Post a Comment

// following script until attribution comment is to add pinterest button