Saturday, February 9, 2019

Subscription Box Review: Sourced Box





Sourced Box is a subscription service that sends you healthy snacks each month. Suitable for vegans these snacks are often organic and don't include refined sugar. The box contents are different each month so you never know what you'll get. I stick mostly to Nakd bars so it'll be nice to try some new healthy snacks.

£18.95 a month for a subscription or you can buy a one off gift box. I got my box for £12 using the Earthmiles app.



My box arrived just a day after the notification email. It was well packaged. Unlike a lot of other subscription boxes it's too big to fit through the letterbox which is a shame as that's an appealing feature to me.



A little booklet was included with extra information about all the products inside along with in depth features on several of the companies. It was an interesting read and a nice addition to the box.



My box had 11 items inside. The products were quite diverse, which I enjoyed. There was a cookie, faba beans, tea bags, pea puffs, dried fruit, cashews, blackcurrant water and several snack bars. I haven't eaten everything yet but all of the snacks we tried so far have been lovely. Our favourites so far are the Salted Vanoffee Cashews and the Lightly Salted Faba Beans. Both were delicious!

It's really nice to have a range of products picked out for you and sent to your home. I like trying new foods and I haven't seen a lot of these products in shops near me.

On the down side it's pretty expensive for what you get. It is a convenience over frugality situation so it's not for me but I did enjoy giving it a try. I'd recommend this service for anyone wanting to try some new healthy snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

// following script until attribution comment is to add pinterest button