Saturday, June 15, 2019

Photo Challenge Week 3


Another week, another set of pictures. I've had a good week for getting out and about taking photos. Here we go!

BLACK AND WHITE. Ripon has a lovely old Victorian bandstand. I remember when I was a kid lots more places had bandstands like these including Harrogate. I really like them.


BIRD. Ducks on the River Ure. It was hard to take a picture because they were both busy grooming their feathers. So vain!


GREEN. JD and I like to sit on a blanket in a field sometimes. It's peaceful and relaxing. This lovely green scenary is perfect for the green prompt. Green grass, green bushes, green trees.


 RED. I love the bright red of this postbox in between the green hedges.


 STATUE. This one is of George Frederick Samuel, Marquess of Ripon. La-di-dah!


 YELLOW. Buttercups!


YOURSELF. Here's me in my new job which I started this week.


That's all for this week. Just one more week to go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

// following script until attribution comment is to add pinterest button