Saturday, September 28, 2019

Frugal Family Fun - Prize Bingo


Once a week we have a family night where we get together to have some fun. It can be anything from a board game or film to a cinema trip or meal out. My favourite times have been where we're just at home doing something silly that I've devised.

For instance;

Beetle Drive

Minecraft Event

World Record Attempts

These activities are always much cheaper than going out to have fun and we all seem to enjoy them more. I try to keep to a budget of around £10.

Leigh and Erin's favourite thing about us playing Bingo at home is the prizes. I go to Poundworld or Asda and pick up some cheap treats. Usually a mix of snacks, stationery or home stuff. I wrap them up to keep the prizes a mystery.


I use a free Bingo Caller app on my phone so I can join in too!


The Bingo tickets and dabbers came from the Post Office years ago for a few pounds. There's 600 tickets a book so it lasts for ages.


There's a prize for a line and then another prize for full house. We usually do 5 rounds of Bingo using a new sheet each time. It takes about 30-40 minutes and then there's some swapping and negotiating of prizes.

Leigh and Erin are always pleased when we do this even though it's a little slow at times. Mystery prizes are a good motivator apparently!

No comments:

Post a Comment

// following script until attribution comment is to add pinterest button