Monday, February 17, 2014

My Dad


My Dad just had his 60th birthday and so I decided to make him a book of photos, quotes and memories as a gift to commemorate it. I got a nice hardback scrapbook from Paperchase to use. Then I wrote a list of things I wanted to include and sorted through some old photos to use.


Next I made a mock up of each page so I knew how I was going to lay it all out.


Sadly I had to rely on my own dubious artistic skills for some pages and the front cover. I had a cover story ready to use saying one of the kids did the artwork if anyone questioned the quality. Haha! :D



After I was finished I was really pleased with how it turned out. I think it made a great gift, one that's really personal to whoever you give it to. I think my Dad enjoyed it. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

// following script until attribution comment is to add pinterest button