Saturday, June 6, 2015

Saturday Sandwich 64: Christmas Sandwich 2


As you might be aware, it's not Christmas. I fancied some pork pie though so this sandwich gets to be made months early. :D

Ingredients: bread, pork pie, ham and piccalilli



Nice sandwich! I particularly enjoyed the pork pie pastry whenever I got a mouthful of it. It's been a while since we've had piccalilli so I forgot how spicy it is and overdid it. Oops! My Dad was over bringing Erin her birthday presents and he sneakily hung around until lunchtime so he got to sample this sandwich too. He said it was nice. Thanks for the help writing this review, Dad :D General opinion was that it was good, too spicy but enjoyed anyway.

Ratings: Dad - 3, JD - 2, Emma - 3

No sandwiches for the next 2 weeks since JD is away visiting his family in the US.

No comments:

Post a Comment

// following script until attribution comment is to add pinterest button