Thursday, May 3, 2018

Vegetable Update Part 2



I'm back again with more vegetable adventures! Even more ways to try get your 5 a day.

Mushrooms in Tomato Sauce


I couldn't find a recipe for what I wanted but this is just sliced mushrooms cooked in passata. I'm not going to lie, I hate mushrooms. I gave this a try but just felt mildly upset it was touching my other food.


Cumin Roasted Carrots


These look burnt but actually they're just fashionably blackened. Very nice dipped in a bit of mayo.


Baked Eggplant Parmesan


This was really good. Crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. JD and I were surprised how much we enjoyed it.


Chunky Blender Salsa


Ridiculously easy to make (so I'm told, JD made it) and really tasty. We polished off this entire bowl using tortilla chips and smothering it on chicken wraps.


Slow Roasted Onions


We used balsamic vinegar instead of the suggested red wine vinegar but even so this is a simple but delicious recipe for onion lovers. Soft onions soaked with flavour, yum!


There you go, 5 more vegetable dishes to try at your leisure. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

// following script until attribution comment is to add pinterest button