Sunday, July 15, 2018

Playing Silly Burgers 15: Blue Cheese Burger



Ooh, I can't wait to try this one. I love blue cheese burgers. This recipe has blue cheese inside the burger as well as on top. Yum!

Ingredients:

1 onion
2 garlic cloves
1lb minced beef
1 pear
1 tablespoon mustard
7oz blue cheese
Salt and pepper

Make up the burger using these ingredients chopped up small and mixed with the minced beef. Save a couple of ounces of blue cheese for the top of the burger. Cook the burgers in a pan as usual to your preferred done-ness.


Serve on some salad leaves of your choice in a burger bun and top with the rest of the blue cheese.



Of course, I loved these burgers. The combination of meaty burger with sharp blue cheese melting on top is heaven for me. The best blue cheese burger I ever had was in Scotland using Aberdeen Angus beef, it was delicious! JD on the other hand wasn't so keen, he enjoyed the burger but it was too much having the cheese inside the burger and the generous wedge I'd put on top.

Ratings: JD - 3, Emma - 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

// following script until attribution comment is to add pinterest button