Saturday, October 27, 2018

Subscription Box Review: Tribe




Tribe is a service that sends you performance nutrition in the form of protein bars, trail mix, hydration and shake powders among other things. When you sign up they ask you questions about the kind of exercise you do and how often. I was recommended a box of 6 items. This would usually cost £8.65 but through an offer I got my first box for £2. Perfect for giving it a try.


My box arrived within a few days and it handily fits through the letterbox.


The contents included 3 bars, some trail mix, a hydration sachet and a shake mix. Every item has details on it telling you if it's for before exercise for energy or after exercise as recovery. There are calorie and nutrition details on everything. There was also a mission statement booklet which was quite an interesting read.


JD and I had one of the bars each 45 minutes before our Kettlebells class to give us some extra energy. I don't know if it worked or not, I got through the class but I don't know if that's due to the energy bars or not wanting to show myself up in front of other people!. They were pretty tasty either way, especially the cacao & orange one. Yum!

The price is a little high but these kinds of products are usually at least £1 each. These are all 100% natural ingredients, vegan, dairy and gluten free. If you do a lot of exercise then getting these products regularly would be really useful. I like that they have a mission and seem like an ethical company wanting to do good and help people. They are also developing plastic free wrapping, which is great.


We enjoyed sampling their products, everything we tried was well made and tasted good. Thumbs up!


No comments:

Post a Comment

// following script until attribution comment is to add pinterest button