Saturday, May 4, 2019

Photo Challenge Week 1


I've always wanted to do one of those Photo Challenge things where you take a picture every day based on a list of prompts. I've never really had time to go looking for what I'm supposed to capture every day though. I've decided to just do it in my own time so it's more enjoyable and less stressful. Photography is a nice cheap hobby to have if like me you just use your camera phone.

I'll break the pictures up into 4 blog posts showing the pictures I've taken to represent each picture prompt. I hope you enjoy my pictures! :)

First up was ANIMAL. I took this picture on a recent walk with JD. These young cows followed us across a field but backed off when I tried to stroke them. I did eventually get one to lick my hand with it's huge gross tongue.


BRIDGE. Another walk with JD over the sunny Easter weekend. Bonus second bridge in the background.


LOOKING UP. This picture looks like it's in the countryside but I actually took it in our local Weatherspoon's beer garden whilst having lunch with Erin. I love cherry blossom trees and this white one above us was really pretty.


WALL. I love stone walls in the countryside. It's very Yorkshire. My Dad once told me that on really hot days you can sometimes see tiny lizards between the stones but I never have yet.


WOOD. I saw this carving while on a walk with Leigh next to the river in Knaresborough.


LOOK DOWN. More cherry blossom but this time covering the ground under the tree. So pretty!


 WATER. The River Nidd in Knaresborough. Just upriver from my favourite swimming spot.


That's all my pictures so far but watch this space for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

// following script until attribution comment is to add pinterest button