Saturday, July 20, 2019

Harrogate Cheap Eats: Nutrition Joe's




Nutrition Joe's is a cafe adjoining the Gambaru gym on Station Parade in Harrogate. Their focus is on good food cooked healthily and their menu shows this. Erin and I went for a late breakfast/brunch. I really like the decor inside as it's all wooden chairs and tables. It looks rustic but is really comfy.


After checking out the menu I opted for the Super Protein Pancakes with Yoghurt & Blueberries (£6.50) and Erin had a Bacon Breakfast Roll (£4.50) with Potato Wedges (£2.50). Coming in under our £15 budget at £13.50. We both had lemon water to drink.


My pancakes were yummy, really crisp and tasty with the yoghurt & blueberries (which were the tiniest blueberries I've ever seen). Erin enjoyed her bacon roll which was in a lovely looking brioche bun. She wasn't so keen on the wedges, complaining they tasted 'too much like potatoes'. Haha, I finished them off for her and I thought they were great.

There's plenty on the menu in the Cheap Eats range. Wraps, soup, eggs benedict (someone on the table next to me had this and it looked delicious!), omelettes and salads. There are also lots of delicious looking low fat cakes on offer too. They seem very accommodating with the menu which is great if you're trying to eat healthily or can't eat gluten etc.

Give Nutrition Joe's a try, your body deserves it.


Previously on Harrogate Cheap Eats:
 
Tak Yan

Drakes Fish & Chips

I Am Doner

Cafe Rita

Palm Court Cafe

No comments:

Post a Comment

// following script until attribution comment is to add pinterest button