Saturday, July 13, 2019

Photo Challenge Week 4

It's the Final We-ek, doo doo doo dooo, doo doo doo doo doo etc. Yes, that's right I've finished the challenge. Hurrah :D

INSECT - A tiny little bee busy at work keeping us humans alive.


 METAL - A chained gate I passed by on a walk.


 OLD - This is part of Ripley Castle. A Grade I listed 14th-century country house in North Yorkshire.


 SHAPE - I love the shape of trees. All the branches reaching out from a central trunk.


 TIME - This sun dial was in a graveyard I visited. It was positioned under a tree though so there was no sun to help me tell the time.


TRAVEL - One of my favourite thing about the UK is all the Public Footpaths. You see signs everywhere in the countryside showing you where there are paths for walks in the countryside. I really like seeing them.


WEATHER - These wind turbines are lined up on the east coast in Redcar. I like to see windmills anyplace but along the coast seems such a great idea. We should have them on every coast since we're an island.


BOOKS - A section of my to-read bookshelf. A book my sister got me, a book a freind recommended, a book I won, a book a colleague lent me, a book JD passed on to me. Books are great and they connect people together too.


FOOD - I take food pictures all the time for my food blog but never really just some food I'm eating right then. This is my breakfast from this morning. Greek yoghurt, granola, blueberries and honey. Delicious and a good start to the day.



I've enjoyed taking pictures for this challenge. It makes me think more about places I visit when I'm looking around for pictures that fulfil a photo prompt.

I hope you've enjoyed seeing the pictures I've taken. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

// following script until attribution comment is to add pinterest button