Saturday, March 6, 2021

Subscription Box Review - Papergang

 


Papergang is a stationery subscription box that is delivered monthly for £14. I got a half-price offer so received mine for £7. I love all things stationery so I was looking forward to seeing what I got. 

The box arrived through the post a few days after subscribing and it was really cute. The box fits through the letterbox which makes for easy delivery. 

The contents were beautifully packaged in orange tissue paper (which is also a treat for me and I'll put it in my craft basket). Papergang works with different artists each month to create unique stationery items for subscribers. Also for every 4 boxes sold they plant a tree. Over 40k trees planted so far, impressive!


Three pencils with positive messages on them and a gold pencil sharpener.


This was my favourite item in the box. A tiny set of post it notes shaped like apples. It's so cute and I use notes like this a lot so it'll be really useful.


A planner with space for lists, notes and doodles. I really liked how everything in the box was co-ordinated including the box and packaging. Such a nice touch. 

There were other things in the box too but I don't want to ruin all the surprises.

Overall, I was pleased with my box of stationery. It was lovely to receive as it was all so nicely presented. The items were all things that I'll use and were of good quality. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

// following script until attribution comment is to add pinterest button