Sunday, June 3, 2018

Smoothies: Green Tea & Blueberry





I'm not really a fan of green tea, I can't get past the taste of it. I keep a box in the cupboard because my Mum drinks it. I've nicked a teabag for this smoothie, don't tell her!


Ingredients:

3 Tbsp boiling water
1 green tea bag
2 tsp honey
1cup frozen blueberries
1 banana
¾ c cup milk

These amounts seem really specific but I think it's still good if you deviate a little. Steep the teabag in the water and leave to cool a bit before you blitz everything up.


I couldn't really taste the green tea in this smoothie but it's good to know it's in their giving me it's goodness. It was a nice thick smoothie and a lovely colour.

Green tea & Blueberries have tons of health benefits :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

// following script until attribution comment is to add pinterest button