Saturday, July 11, 2020

Playing Silly Burgers 37: Chicken Alfredo Burger



37 different burgers so far! Sometimes I wonder what I'm doing with my life. BUT, it stops us getting bored of what's for tea! Plus there's only 3 more burgers left to make after this one and then I'm done and can move on with my life. Move on with making some other kind of food a ridiculous amount of times probably. Everyone needs a hobby, right?

Today I'm making a chicken alfredo burger. A burger version of chicken alfredo pasta. Essentially a chicken burger with alfredo cheese sauce on top. Sounds good to me.


Instead of making a chicken burger froem scratch I used some breaded southern fried chicken steaks to make things quicker and easier for a week night meal. I then made up an alfredo sauce, which is just a cheese sauce made with parmesan.

Put spinach on the bottom burger bun, then the chicken and then a generous dollop of sauce. Top with the burger bun and consume!


Yum, I really liked the moistness of the sauce on top of the chicken. It was a bit messy to eat but very tasty. JD and I both enjoyed the burger and feel curious what cheese sauce would be like on a beef burger.

Ratings: JD - 3, Emma - 3.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

// following script until attribution comment is to add pinterest button