Saturday, January 16, 2021

Subscription Box Review - Freddie's Flowers

 


To perk myself up in the New Year I've decided to try a flower subscription. I enjoy having flowers in the house and usually buy them from our local florist. This subscription had a half price offer for new customers so I signed up to give it a go.

The thing that appealed to me about this subscription is that it includes instructions on how to arrange the flowers too. There's even a video on the website if you prefer a more visual tutorial. This makes for a nice extra and means you'll get the most out of your flowers at home.

I received a text the morning of my delivery with a one-hour slot and my flowers arrived promptly within that slot. Also, you don't have to be in for the delivery as they'll leave it in a safe place for you. But of course I was in, it's a national lockdown!


The flowers were packed well within the box with lots of information about the flowers. General instructions, the arranging instructions and coupons to give friends for free flowers. 


I got a vase ready and had a look through the instructions. 


They were simple to follow and it was nice to read a bit about each flower as I went along. It was my first time attempting to arrange flowers and I was pleased with the outcome. They'll look even nicer as they bloom.



It was nice to receive a box of flowers in the post since I can't go out to buy them due to lockdown. I enjoyed arranging them myself since when I buy a bunch of flowers normally I just plonk them in a vase as they are!

On the down side, I feel that weekly deliveries are a bit much, especially when the leaflet says that the flowers last for ages. I set my subscription at fortnightly deliveries which seems more manageable for me. So at least the deliveries are flexible.

Overall I'm pleased with the subscription. I look forward to receiving more flowers over the coming weeks and having them brighten up my mood and our house!




No comments:

Post a Comment

// following script until attribution comment is to add pinterest button