Sunday, April 22, 2018

Smoothies: Pineapple Passion




I'm excited about this one, I love pineapple!


 Ingredients:

1 cup of pineapple chunks
1 cup of yoghurt
6 ice cubes
1 teaspoon vanilla essence

Blend until well combined.


This is my favourite so far, I can see me making this often. It's delicious!! It's light and tastes like summer in a glass.

Pineapple is another food that's great for you. Especially if like me you have arthritis. Pineapple contains an enzyme called Bromelain which is a strong anti-inflammatory. Pineapple boosts your immunity, it speeds up wound healing, prevents cancer, aids digestion and soothes symptoms of the common cold. The list goes on.

Read more here.

Perfect for after some exercise to aid any inflammation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

// following script until attribution comment is to add pinterest button